Applications for the 2018 Graduate Programme are now open
We’re looking for the next generation of technology experts and business thought leaders.
Resourcefulness and resilience are as important to us as finding someone with the right letters after their name. We provide hands-on exposure that will help you gain valuable skills and experience within a dynamic IT environment. Define where your ambitions lie, and we’ll work with you to establish your career path within our specialisation areas.
Saratoga is looking to invest in the next generation of bright technical minds. Work full time at our Cape Town office or on site at clients where you’ll be exposed to project work and guided by mentors whilst you solve real problems.
Not sure what to expect?
Here are some pointers to guide you through the application process.
Take the first step towards a rewarding and lasting career and apply to Saratoga’s Graduate Programme.
If you’d like to receive our monthly graduate newsletter for more information about our Graduate Programme, tips on how to kick-start your career and updates from Saratoga let us know at email@example.com.
Follow us on @SaratogaSA for updates and insights
- Dealing with Poorly Defined Problems in an Agile World: https://t.co/xvBt316ciM @ADTmag #Agile #Dev #Tech #TechNews… https://t.co/wAYMt43kqH8 hours ago
- RT @Smigal89 : @newbert 😂 You are clealry missed on the team! They found a way to include you in diversity day 👍🏻 https://t.co/r2rcPrfWe94 days ago
- Will you be kick-starting your career next year? 2018 @SaratogaSA Grad Programme, applications now open:… https://t.co/v2xTwyrLmR4 days ago
- Fintech firms said to be in a regulatory ‘dark room’: https://t.co/e0rOrmzZVd @Moneyweb #Tech #TechNews #Fintech https://t.co/RUmHkHbwu05 days ago
- RT @Kuda1911 : @SaratogaSA power banks are actually pretty awesome 🔌🔋 https://t.co/zKFFTEYIAE6 days ago